Sunday, November 15, 2009

The People's Choice - Week 10

You, the Internet, have spoken, and you have said a change needs to be made.

Apparently, enough of you were concerned about Jamal Lewis' injury to vote that Chris "Beanie" Wells should take his place. Wells is now in the starting lineup for our fantasy football matchup against Big Lough O. You can follow that matchup here.

You were also all over the map on our fantasy league prize poll. You can see the results for both polls at the bottom of this post.

Last night, the good folks at Fantasy Sports Shack invited me to participate in their Name Your Sleepers Matchup. Basically, the Fantasy Sports Shack and a guest picked some under-the-radar fantasy players. You can see our choices here. By the way, I think I messed up. They define sleepers as someone owned in less than half of fantasy leagues, and I think on some of the choices I was looking at how many leagues were starting that player. If the Shack is reading this, all I can say is I guess I picked the wrong week to stop doing this.

A new poll is up, and this one will stay up until Thanksgiving. We'd appreciate your vote. Enjoy the games, everyone.

[polldaddy poll=2237347] [polldaddy poll=2228017]

1 comment:

  1. It is true the Fantasy Sports Shack definition of "Sleeper" is someone owned in less than a majority of leagues, but we're glad to have the competition! Thanks again for playing!

    ReplyDelete