Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fearless Predictions: Week 6

Another week, another 2-3 performance for the predictions. Here's hoping you're not gambling with these forecasts, because the season record is now 13-12, and the vigorish alone would be killing you. Here are this week's predictions.

Peoples Pigskin vs. Tinks Revenge. You know what? I don't care what the experts think. My experts say the Internet guides the Pigskin to another victory.

T-bay jacks 151rum stumblrs vs. Hawaiian Surfriders. A pair of 2-3 teams try to start a run for the playoffs. I have more faith in LaDainian Tomlinson than I do in Steve Smith. Therefore, I'll take the stumblrs (and a 151 and coke, if anyone's pouring).

Big Lough O vs. D.C. Destroyers. This one's a mismatch. The Lough Os take it easily.

Houston Wreckin Crew vs. Northeast Dragons. What I said last week about not messing with 4-0 records? That goes for 5-0 records, too. The Dragons keep rolling.

Southern Rebels vs. Ravens Fan T Sizzle. Here's our upset special of the week. The Cedric Benson lovefest ends the moment someone decides to stuff the run and force throws. And the Giants defense will copy the Jets blueprint and keep Drew Brees out of the end zone. The Sizzle will reap the benefit of a win.

Remember: the lineup and loyalty polls are still open and will close Saturday night. Please vote, and enjoy the college games.

2 comments:

  1. Here are my winners for the 5 matchups:
    People's Pigskin
    Hawaiian Surfriders
    BIG LAUGH O
    Northeast Dragons
    Southern Rebels

    I'll check back in on Tuesday to see how I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back, but with a slight name change to Fantasy ReMarks.

    I did pretty well last week, posting a 4-1 record. People's Pigskin, I'm disappointed to say you accounted for my one loss. I believed in your team, but two things led to the loss: a disappointing day out of your 'stud' WR's, and playing against both Ray Rice and Deangelo Williams.

    I'll check back in for next week's picks!

    ReplyDelete