Friday, October 23, 2009

Fearless Predictions, Week 7

I originally planned to post this much earlier, but I've been under the weather for most of the past two days. So before I drown myself in HiberNol, here are this week's predictions.

(Last week's predictions went 2-3, again, leaving us with a season record of 15-15.)

Peoples Pigskin vs. Southern Rebels. Let it never be said that I doubt the power of you, the Internet. This one goes to the Pigskin.

T-bay jacks 151rum stumblrs vs. Houston Wreckin' Crew. This Peyton vs. Eli matchup goes to the older brother (playing the pitiful St. Louis Rams). And as a result, this matchup goes to the stumblrs.

Hawaiian Surfriders vs. Northeast Dragons. The cool thing to do would be to pick an upset that ends the Dragons' 72-Dolphins-like quest for perfection. Unfortunately, I've never been accused of being cool. The Dragons will win again.

Tinks Revenge vs. Big Lough O. Wes Welker must be salivating over the chance to face the Buccaneers defense. I see a big day for him and a victory for the Lough Os.

D.C. Destroyers vs. Ravens Fan T Sizzle. Reggie Wayne benefits from Peyton's big day against the Rams. The Sizzle will benefit to the tune of a second victory.

We'll be back tomorrow (if I'm upright) with some more recommended reading. In the meantime, remember to vote in the polls on the right side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment