Thursday, September 10, 2009

Opening Night

I'm not sure why the National Football League has decided to start its season on a Thursday night, taking away from the idea that the start of the season is a quasi-holiday. I also don't know why teams are allowed to pull shenanigans like this with their injury lists.

But right now, I DON'T CARE! IT'S FOOTBALL TIME!

According to the alleged experts at ESPN.com, the People's Pigskin is an underdog in the first weekend against Ravens Fan T Sizzle. I don't see any big numbers from either offense, but the Sizzle has Rob Bironas tonight, so we'll get a glimmer of clarity on our situation.

In the meantime, be sure to vote on our lineup, and leave a comment if you think I'm nuts.

1 comment:

  1. [...] But right now, I DON’T CARE! IT’S FOOTBALL TIME! According to the alleged experts at ESPN .com, the People’s Pigskin is an underdog in the first weekend against Ravens Fan T Sizzle. I don’t see any big numbers from either offense, …More [...]

    ReplyDelete